Do you speak German or Swedish on a (near) native level and are you looking for a job in a young and international company located in Venray? As a customer excellence employee you will be responsible for answering and processing questions and responses from German or Swedish speaking clients proactively. Your goal in this position is to provide customers with special requests or specific issues with the best possible solution and a great customer experience.
Generating excellent customer experiences by:
- Following up on customers' feedback after a purchase
- Following customer reviews on public platforms
- Reply and following up on product reviews and questions
- Contacting customers that participated in a survey
- Interact and resolve issues with customers on Social Media
Contribute to improving the organization, across all departments:
- Identifying chances for improvement, by analyzing customer feedback that you're confronted with on a daily base and report them within the company
- 'Mystery Shopping' in order to learn and find improvements
- Contribute to meetings to discuss these improvements, and share the 'XLence' philosophy with other departments.
- You will be responsible for maintaining/monitoring your own target sheet, which exists of the main customer KPI's and review scores.
- You will be supported with training in order to further improve your skills (e.g. complaints management)