What exactly are you going to do
As an intern you will help to make insightful data visualizations and interactive user interfaces for the research partnerships data.
What do we offer you
- You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs about many different aspects of Shell, the communication methods and campaigns within a close-
knit team that is close to the fire;
- You work in small teams, so there is a lot of room for your own input and development;
- You will receive professional guidance in the workplace and an introduction program;
- There is also an active Young Shell network, which regularly organizes activities for interns and employees;
- The fulltime internship fee is between € 350 - 550. Depending on your university level.
Duration of the internship
6 months with potential extension to 1-year
- Knowledge of Office365 suite of applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Either technical knowledge and experience with the following software, or a willingness to learn:
Power Platform suite: Power BI mainly, but potentially also Power Apps, Power Automate;
- Developing an interactive user interface for the visualizations that will be embedded on Shell internal and external web (i.e. iFrames, HTML5 apps, etc);
- HBO-ICT oriented person – such as bachelor of business informatics, business IT, Business Information Management;
- Must be enrolled in an university and the internship must be a compulsory part of studies.
About the company
Are you interested in doing an internship at Shell in Amsterdam? Are you curious about all developments regarding energy? Would you like to know more about how Shell works with thousands of other companies every day to supply the Netherlands with energy?
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in energy supply and is committed to providing the world with its growing energy needs in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner, while reducing CO2 emissions. We don't do this alone. To this end, we work daily with around 4,000 suppliers in the Netherlands such as contractors, maintenance companies, IT specialists, logistics service providers, suppliers of parts and raw materials.