What exactly are you going to do
Looking for a job where you can work with customers in a international company? Maybe you are the customer care associate we are looking for!
As customer care associate we are looking for someone that is going to provide exclusive care to the clientbase of a tech company in Nieuw-Vennep. You are building a strong relationship with external customers and internal teams.
Your daily responsibilities as a customer care assocatie are among others:
- Customer & Product Support
- Order Support
- Proactive Outbound Follow Up Communication for new customer after they placed their first order
- Lead qualification and follow up with Sales
- Quote Management
- Account Set Up & Management relating to
- Return Materials Authorization for post-sale services
- Complete projects with little supervision and/or direction
So, as a customer care associate you have a very various job in a international team.
What do we offer you
We are offering you in the position as customer care associate:
- salary of € 3.000,- per month;
- fulltime job (40 hours a week);
- a contract for 6 months with the possibity to renew;
- flexibility, working in a nice, result driven team;
- working in Nieuw-Vennep (near Schiphol, Amsterdam and Leiden).
For the position of customer care association we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Fluency in German, Dutch, English is a must.
- Professional written and verbal English & German communication skills are required to clearly
convey ideas, information, and concepts
- Experience with an ERP/CRM database and superior attention to detail to accurately input data
and navigate a database are required
- Experience working with international customers
- Ability and desire to learn client base and industries
- Ability and desire to succeed in a cross-functional working environment required
- Demonstrate passion, dedication, professionalism and proven execution
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact
the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
- Attend scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improved EH&S practice the job tasks or attach the job description to the ticket)
About the company
Where are you going to work as a customer care associate?
Since 1990, this company has helped to maintain the quality, integrity, and security of our customers valuable products at every step in their journey, all around the world.
Leading companies in the food, phuarmaceutical, industrial, consumer goods, and other industries rely on our innovative IoT monitoring products and expert services to help protect their products and their bottom lines.