What exactly are you going to do
Are you a customer-oriented person who would like to be part of an international team? Then look no further!
We are looking for a responsible candidate to create and retain customer loyalty and preference by ensuring that orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner. You must be able to establish rapport with the customers, interact effortlessly with both direct colleagues in the team as well as with other Sales team members, and administering customer-focused programs.
In this role you will:
- Handle all aspects of Customer Service including quoting, cost/price request and customer portals,
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams in a fast-paced global work environment to ensure timely and successful delivery of products and services according to customer needs,
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers; develop a trust relationship with customers and listen to understand the customer’s environment, influences, and challenges,
- Collaborate with Account management, Purchasing, Product management and other internal teams to ensure growth attainment, quality, service, sales, profitability, and other business objectives are successfully met; identify opportunities to improve customer relationships and to grow business,
- Perform other tasks and projects as required to meet customer and organizational needs, not limited to order entry and contract review.
What do we offer you
- A challenging and dynamic environment where you can develop yourself depending on your ambitions & interests,
- The opportunity to join a global company with enthusiastic and loyal employees.
- You start with a 40 hour contract for a 6 month period at Unique, afterwards it is possible to work permanently for the client if both parties agree;
- A salary between €2300,- and €2500,- per month based on 40 hours per week
- Pension scheme, holiday allowance and 28 or more leave days per year,
- Great learning resources and access to a comprehensive E-learning system,
- Participation in our global profit-sharing plan,
- Participation in our global Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP),
- Great verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English, sufficient to write business correspondence and to converse professionally with customers, vendors, and colleagues,
- Good command of any other European language is an asset,
- Proficiency with ERP Software,
- Reliable, amicable, and professional team player, driven to provide outstanding service to customers,
- Excellent phone etiquette,
- Detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills. Must be self-motivated and able to proactively manage time to meet deadlines and commitments and is achievement focused.
About the company
The world’s largest independent aerospace distribution company in Alphen aan den Rijn.