Do you speak Dutch and English? And you have experience working as a customer service agent? Apply immediately!
We are looking for an experienced customer service agent for our client. You have experience working in a logistics/shipping environment and all associated administration.
Your work consists of the following:
- Enter and confirm all orders received into the system clearly, correctly, and timely.
- Understand and process required export documentation, including proformas, invoices and other shipping documents.
- Plan shipments, work with warehouse and manage shipping agents to resolve any logistics issues related to accounts and ensure all invoices and other documents are correct.
- Assist in resolving issues concerning, but not limited to orders, shipments, mis-shipments, and returns
- Serve as a liaison between customer and various internal departments related to orders, production, expedites (over-due orders), inventory, invoicing, and shipping issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints in cooperation with relevant personnel
- Cooperation with Sales, Marketing, Technical Management, Pricing and Supply Chain to ensure seamless coordination in maximizing service and responsiveness to end customers.
- Strive for internal and external customer satisfaction through continuous improvement of people processes and products.