What exactly are you going to do
The Demand Scoping team is the IDE team validating and supporting all IDT demand in Shell identified by Business IDT demand owner (ITM/ITA/Portfolio or Product manager) and put into ServiceNow. This person is responsible for:
- Validating demand readiness for framing/solutioning,
- Understanding the opportunity, asks, timelines,
- Get the relevant SMEs, teams to deliver the opportunity solution approach,
- Deliver the demand initiation document/solution approach,
- Lead the handover of the funded opportunity to the PM,
- Pro-actively involved in sourcing ensuring on–time delivery of resources,
- Involved in deliverable's quality reviews,
- Support RPLN data update/adjustments in ServiceNow,
- Maintain and update Demand documents in the Knowledge Repository
A Demand Scoping team member will be working 3 to 8 opportunities in parallel ensuring the process is followed and the KPIs are met.
What do we offer you
- You receive travel reimbursement 100% if you travel with OV.
- if you travel by car you receive 0,19 per KM with a maximum of 11,40 euros per day.
- There is an active Young Shell network, which regularly organizes activities for interns and young employees. The internship allowance is between € 400 – 550 per month.
Are you an organizational talent and are you interested in working at one of the leading energy companies in the world? Are you curious about all the developments around energy? Would you like to learn more about how Shell works with thousands of other companies every day to supply the Netherlands with energy? Are you curious about how Shell communicates to its more than 10,000 employees in the Netherlands? Then Shell is the place for you!
About the company
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in the energy supply and is committed to providing the world with its growing energy needs in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner, while reducing CO2 emissions. We don't do this alone. For this we work daily in the Netherlands with approximately 4,000 suppliers such as contractors, maintenance companies, IT specialists, logistics service providers, suppliers of parts and raw materials. This internship will be at the Shell office in Amsterdam.