- Responsible for recruitment and selection process of local personnel (coordination with the recruitment agency, selection of CV, organization of interviews, pre-hiring checks, job offer) in compliance with Dutch rules and regulations,
- Check with the Department Managers to define and update the HR Planning,
- Coordination of the performance evaluations and development activities,
- Identify training and development needs of all the departments within the company in accordance with policies/guidelines,
- Ensure personnel management and administration activities, including drafting of the employment contract, according to national and international laws, labour agreements,
- Ensure the fulfilment of all management and administration obligations preparatory to the expatriation and in patriation of personnel, including the fulfilment of immigration obligations (work permits, visas, accommodation etc.),
- Ensure the fulfilment of all obligations and disclosures required by law with external bodies, as well as relations with the latter, including in the event of inspections on work-related issues,
- Ensure consistent application of guidelines, policies and procedures related to human resources,
- Redaction and implementation of new HR procedures and guidelines,
- Support and assist resources and department managers in the correct management of workplace conditions relations (working hours, contract rights, etc.),
- Prepare the HR Reports,
- Support Human Resources and Organization Manager,
- Back up for admin & payroll activities.
What exactly are you going to do
What do we offer you
What do we offer you
- This role is based in the Schiedam office, hybrid working possible with 2 days home.
- Direct contract with the company
- Fulltime role with 40 hours per week,
- A competitive salary around 60-70K
- Enthusiastic, pleasant colleagues and team leader, who support you in your work
- Education/background in Human Resources, Legal,
- Strong research, organizational, and planning skills,
- Strong legal knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluent in Dutch and English: spoken and in writing,
- Integrity, accountability and Flexibility,
- Able to work in teamwork,
- Able to take initiative – proactive,
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a pre,
- In possession of driver’s license,
- Previous experience in a similar position (Minimum 3 years) with Dutch labor laws
- Hybrid working with 2 days from home
About the company
Our client is a major player in the oil & gas industry in the world with various location in The Netherlands. You will be based in the Schiedam office.
How does the application process work at Unique?
1. You applied for a vacancy.
2. We view your motivation and CV and determine whether you are suitable for the position.
3. If so, we will call you for a telephone interview.
4. After this we invite you for an interview at our location.
5. For some assignments you also make an online assessment. We will indicate this.
6. If we have seen and spoken to each other, you will start a conversation with the company.
7. We will let you know if you have the job and when you can start.
Any questions, please contact Mickael at Mickael.firstname.lastname@example.org
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
Please note that candidates must imperatively have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website on www.unique.nl
In the meantime, you can of course already look for more suitable jobs on our website!