What exactly are you going to do
Hablas Espanol? And and you looking for a diverse HR job within an international organization? Maybe we are looking for you!
For our client, the largest aerospace company based in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting a HR Specialist. This fulltime position is an exciting opportunity for an experience HR specialist who wants to work in international environment. As HR employee you enjoy training, implementing change and continuously improve service delivery. Also you get energy from supporting the employees and delivering the best HR service.
In this position you are responsible for the HR operations activitities for the Netherlands, Spain & Italy. Therefore we are seeking for a candidate with a fluent knowledge of the Dutch language and good knowlegde of the Spanish language.
What are your responsibilities:
- To deliver HR Services and first level HR support to employees, managers, and the HR community;
- You serve as the initial point of contact for our employees, interacting with them on a daily basis assisting with a multitude of general HR needs and helping with a standard set of HR service offerings.
- You support the broader HR community and leaders with transactional and administrative activities;
- Working with the team lead and project lead on a successful alignment and process improvement project for Netherlands, Spain & Italy;
- Training current team on new processes for these countries to ensure we have backup team members;
- Responding to general HR employee questions and providing policy and procedure guidance;
- Serving as an employee advocate to identify resources for resolution of issues and concern;
- Preparing materials, performing new hire inductions, and following through with all relevant actions and support;
- Monitoring, managing, and tracking employee absence due to illness/leave of absence in line with company policies and procedures;
- Managing a workstream for projects and process improvements within the team including developing solutions and defining deliverables, required schedules, necessary tasks, and providing status updates;
- Creating reports, analyzing and interpreting data from a variety of systems and sources to support compliance, metrics reporting, and HR data trending;
- Perform transactions using HR technologies (e.g., Workday, case management, SharePoints).
Is this the job you are looking for? Are you fluent in Dutch and able to speak Spanish? Please leave us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible!
What do we offer you
- A diverse and challenging position for 40 hours a week;
- A position in a multinational company based in Amsterdam;
- A fulltime salary based on experience between € 3.000 and € 4.000 based on a fulltime role.
The golden match is a candidate with:
- Education (HBO) in Human Resources;
- Experience in HR service delivery;
- Dutch Language Fluent;
- Dutch Labor law experience;
- Advanced skills of the Spanish language;
- Project management;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple concurrent activities;
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure to meet the project needs/deadlines.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment. He or she must have people experience along with International experience working with diverse groups and cultures and be flexible to accommodate business requirements that span multiple time zones and may require travel. The ability to think strategically and translate that thinking to operations is essential. The candidate must also have strong communications, and project management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced team member looking for career and development opportunities who enjoys training, implementing change and continuously improving service delivery.
The position is fulltime and can be filled hybrid or onsite at the Amsterdam office.
About the company
Our client is Boeing Netherlands located in Amsterdam. The company is a multinational company in aerospace and engineering.