What exactly are you going to do
Are you a junior who is looking to start your professional career? Do you speak excellent English and would like to develop yourself? Then we are looking for you! For one of our International clients in Ridderkerk, we are in the search for a fresh graduate who would like to work as a Junior Sales Assistant.
- You act as the key support for customers’ inquiries
- You will perform back office activities such as ; Processing and following up customers’ supply from purchase order till goods arrive at the customers’ door;
- Point A-Z Order Management process
- Invoicing, Planning of Shipments;
- You have a daily contact and collaboration with the different departments within the company such as with sales account managers, logistics, warehouse and finance teams;
Do you have any questions? you may contact Zelyn Mirano-Honingh at 06-23222867 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we offer you
- Full time job based on 40 hours per week.
- Salary of 2100 euros per month excluding 8% holiday allowance (no experience required)
- You will receive a travel cost reimbursement of 0.40 cents per km
- Temporary position (contract of 6 months via Unique) with the possibility of a permanent contract directly with the company.
- Start date: Immediately
- Good computer skill set specially in MS Office – Excel, Outlook and ERP systems;
- HBO or university think/work level;
- You have a very good oral and written command of English and French
- You have an excellent typing skills
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself
About the company
International company in Ridderkerk