Do you have a knack for statistic data or corperate actions? Do you enjoy monitoring transcations and processing data? Search no more! This assignment as Operations & Business officer at ABNAMRO Clearing Bank is just for you.
For this assignment you’ll join the Operations Processing at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
Processing is the entry point to the day-to-day client business and the team knows & understands the entire transaction flow. Processing monitors this flow, solves errors and exceptions (whenever necessary), and maintains a robust & predictable process, to improve client service. The team is focussed on automation, digitalisation and process optimization, in a dynamic business environment.
Your activities will include:
Supporting process improvement.
Helping with the implementation of improvement initiatives.
Supporting the team in day-to-day client business and offering the clients the best services possible.
In this assignement there will be 2 focus areas. One in which you predominantly focus on clearing while in the other your main focus will be on corperate actions.
You will be working in a team of around 30 employees. There is a great diversity among the employees in terms of education, nationality and background. Because ABN AMRO Clearing Bank works in an international environment and they have many international colleagues, the official language is English. However, the most important thing is that you have a passion for your work and would like to learn and grow within the organisation every day.
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of this team, apply right away! Apply with your thought-out, structured CV and motivation letter that can make you stand out from the crowd. After receiving your application we will contact you as soon as possible.
What we offer
What we offer
· An assignment at ABN AMRO with a (temporary contract) of at least one year with the possibility of extension;
· For the position of operations & business officer , a gross hourly wage applies from € 17,- (based on experience);
· A full-time (36-40 hour) working week at ABN AMRO;
· Full travel allowance for public transport or €0.19 per km with a maximum of 80 km per day;
· Internet allowance of 25 euros per month and work from home allowance of two euros per day;
· Personal guidance from Unique;
· A free online learning environment Goodhabitz with, among other things, Excel, languages and strategic thinking;
· 8.33% holiday allowance;
· Accrual of 25 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week);
· Various discounts on, for example, health insurance;
· Last but not least: a workplace at ABN AMRO in the beautiful Amsterdam!
For the position of operations & bussines officer you are in possession of at least a HBO diploma in Finance, Business Administration or any related studies;
You are interested in banking/finance/markets;
You are a teamplayer, communicative and client orientated;
Preferable experience in technologies like Python, Tableau and SQL;
You live near Amsterdam;
You can start as soon as possible.
About the company
About the company
At ABN AMRO, the customer comes first. ABN AMRO strives for a 9+ experience for its customers and your part in this will make the difference. ABN AMRO is constantly alert to developments in the market and to the wishes of the customer. As a future employee of ABN AMRO, you play an important role in this and you will make the difference for customers!
The success of our organization stands with the quality of our people and the ideas they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our customers are the result of an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. That is why diversity is extremely important to our organization. To ensure that all colleagues within ABN AMRO can develop their qualities, we encourage an inclusive culture in which everyone feels involved and valued.