The procurement administrator buys Additives on behalf of the LOBPs (and a limited number of JVs) and selected 3rd party suppliers. The focus of the role is therefore to ensure flawless procurement execution which will then result in a sale to the LOBP and timely payment to suppliers. The procurement administrator has the end-to-end responsibility for the SLSC part of this supply chain.
1. Ensure flawless execution of SLSC order processes including
a) order entry accuracy and timeliness into SLSCs GSAP system
b) virtual goods receipting on notification from LOBPs
c) invoicing accuracy to LOBPs
d) payment of invoices to vendors
2. Focal point for vendor complaints/query management. All queries and complaints must be logged, actioned and resolved.
3. Monitor, report on and drive resolution of pending order issues, in particular liaising with SBSCs to resolve parked invoices
4. Proactively contribute to SLSC process improvements within the streamline standard ways of working.
5. Establish and maintain excellent relationship with the SLSC global process partners: SBSC, Additive suppliers, LOBPs.
6. Work with the SLSC procurement data and pricing coordinators in case of master data or pricing issues
At the moment the team works from home due to Covid-19 regulations. Once the pandamic allows us to go back to the office you will be expexted to work from the office in the city center of Rotterdam.
This is a temporary assignment. the assignment will be at least untill the end of august and can possibly be extended.
What we offer
What we offer
The chance to fulfill a challenging (temporary) position in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
We offer 25 paid vacationdays a year, a good and competitive salary and an ADV-allowance.
In addition to travel expenses ( either full puclic transport costs or a set amount per kilometer.
We give you acces to an online training environment where you can find over 100 different courses for you to follow for free.
A parttime or fulltime function.
1. GSAP knowledge and experience
2. Communication skills in an international business environment
3. Basic understanding of INCO terms
4. Proven administrative accuracy
5. Able to prioritize value added items to meet wider SLSC service level goal
About the company
About the company
Shell is one of the mayor players in the oil and gass industry, this vacancy is directly linked to Shell Rotterdam, also known as Shell Nederland Verkoopmaatschappij (SNV)
You can find Shell Nederland Verkoopmaatschappij in the city center of Rotterdam. SNV does not only sell fuel and oils but also takes are of the buying, selling and transporting of all Shell goods.The most eye catching selling points are our gas and service stations along the highways. As you will know, Shell does not only sell fuel, but also has a wide rang of service goods. You can imagine all the logistical planning it takes to get all the goods in the right places.Important clients for SNV are the industy, powerplans, agricultural sites, maritime as well inlands as abroad and aviation. The sales are often made directly to the customers, through depots or through shell selling points.