What exactly are you going to do
For an international team in Ridderkerk we are looking for a full time native English Sales support for the UK team. Do you want to contribute to the success of a typical Dutch family business? Come join us
- Providing distinctive service by answering customer questions clearly and accurately.
- Answering customer questions by phone and e-mail and providing information about choices, product specifications, delivery times or product prices.
- Accepting complaints about deliveries and proposing possible solutions.
- Receiving and collecting incoming orders and checking received orders for completeness.
- Finding out missing or unclear order information at the customer for correct delivery.
- Processing or implementing changes to orders.
- Print out packing slips for a correct and smooth delivery to the customer
- Monitoring the progress in the delivery process.
- Physically checking returned goods and processing these returns in the system.
- Keeping the complete sales administration.
- Taking care of timely invoicing after delivery of the order.
- Finding out conditions and agreements made with the relevant Account Manager for correct invoicing.
- Preparation of credit notes for returned products.
- Checking outstanding items, in collaboration with the Finance & Control department.
- Processing credit card payments over the phone.
What do we offer you
- Start immediately.
- You are available for 32 – 40 hours a week.
- You will receive a temporary 6 month contract via Unique with the possibility of a permanent contract through the company.
- We are a successful organization with an innovative culture where you can be yourself. You will get the opportunity to use your talents to add value and handle challenges.
- You will gain on the job experience and will be encouraged to think about your personal development in order to keep growing and have the possibility to advance to another position.
- We not only make a sustainable product, we also work together with more than 400 colleagues in a sustainable building.
- Short lines of communication are guaranteed and you can count on; a market conform salary, the option to buy extra holiday days, a compensation for sports memberships, use of our own fitness room, a healthy lunch, fresh daily fruit and social activities.
- Native English, knowledge of Dutch preferred
- MBO/HBO education level or equivalent, previous troubleshooting and order administration
About the company
International boiling water tap company that become an essential appliance in kitchens all over the world.