Organisation in the intellectual property protection for the Benelux market
How does the application process work at Unique?
1. You applied for a vacancy.
2. We view your motivation and CV and determine whether you are suitable for the position.
3. If so, we will call you for a telephone interview.
4. After this we invite you for an interview at our location.
5. For some assignments you also make an online assessment. We will indicate this.
6. If we have seen and spoken to each other, you will start a conversation with the company.
7. We will let you know if you have the job and when you can start.
Any questions, please contact Mickael at Mickael.email@example.com
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
Please note that candidates must imperatively have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website on www.unique.nl
In the meantime, you can of course already look for more suitable jobs on our website!