What exactly are you going to do
The Workforce Planning Manager focuses on advancing global talent management initiatives to further the company’s strategic goals.
The role entails leading and delivering on selected global talent projects which includes Workforce Planning and Organization Design.
The Workforce Planning Manager will advise, support, and consult with the Executive Team, HR Leadership Team, Senior Leadership Team, HR colleagues and Managers.
Wat ga je precies doen
Workforce Planning tasks
- Partner with relevant internal stakeholders to assess our existing workforce planning process, identify gaps and improvement opportunities to help better align our workforce plans to the organisation’s strategy and annual/five-year plans.
- Lead and develop a comprehensive workforce planning model
- Develop comprehensive tools, templates and/or guiding materials to implement the model and related workforce strategies such as recruitment, succession planning, learning and development, organization design etc.
- Provide the necessary leadership and support to prepare and equip the HR team to pilot the new model in the next planning cycle.
- Develop a roadmap to recommend future improvement initiatives so we can continue maximizing the value of workforce planning and drive effective workforce decisions.
- Cultivate and manage relationships across the HR community, key stakeholders, and senior leaders.
Organization Design tasks
- Lead the development and implementation of an organization design framework.
- Develop necessary guiding materials and consult with the HR Leadership Team and other necessary stakeholders.
- Support and provide advice in the area of Organization Design as a Subject Matter Expert.
What do we offer you
This position is currently until end of December
This is an hybrid position and the organization is based in The Hague.
- Contract via our agency for 40 hours per week, 32 minimum. tijdelijk contract.
- Salary depending on experience and background (53-70K per year on fulltime basis)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (ideally a Master of HRM).
. Experience in leading SWOT and/or PESTLE analysis
. Capability mapping/future skills mapping, gap analysis
. Strong stakeholders management.
. Able to link business strategy to people strategy
- Experience in a HR specialist role responsible for global implementation.
- Prior experience in managing and leading organization design and strategic or operational workforce planning activities.
- Knowledge in general of HR practices, project management, policy development and process engineering.
- Experience with the following tools is ideal: HR information systems, talent management systems, survey platforms, Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated agility and comfortable working in a dynamic group or team environment.
- Demonstrated strengths required in motivating and influencing users of Talent Management protocols and tools.
- Excellent negotiating, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong problem-solving skills with cultural awareness.
About the company
The company is a non-profit educational foundation, motivated by its mission, focused on the student.
Their three programmes for students aged 3 to 19 help develop the intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world.
How does the application process work at Unique?
1. You applied for a vacancy.
2. We view your motivation and CV and determine whether you are suitable for the position.
3. If so, we will call you for a telephone interview.
4. After this we invite you for an interview at our location.
5. For some assignments you also make an online assessment. We will indicate this.
6. If we have seen and spoken to each other, you will start a conversation with the company.
7. We will let you know if you have the job and when you can start.
Any questions, please contact Mickael at Mickael.firstname.lastname@example.org
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client’s requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
Please note that candidates must imperatively have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website on www.unique.nl
In the meantime, you can of course already look for more suitable jobs on our website!